Get To Know Me!
  1. Who are you? 
    • Jake Michalski, Artist, Plant Dad, and Crystal Collector
  2. Where are you from?
    • York, PA
  3. Do you have a preferred pronoun?
    • He/Him/His
  4. Tell me something about yourself?
    • My preferred media is a combination of watercolor and ink.
  5. What is your major?
    • Visual Studies
  6. What kind of art do you like to make (share an image)?
    • I prefer to make artworks centered around nature and magick using varying media.
    • The two artworks pictured are called "Magnolia & Orange" and "Peony Dissection"
  7. What apps/programs on the phone or computer do you use most frequently and what for?
    • I most often use YouTube, Instagram, and Snapchat on my phone to stay connected. I use Photoshop occasionally to edit photos, and Procreate on my iPad to make digital art.
  8. Who is one of your favorite visual artists (post a  photo)?
    • Mrs. Karen Fornadel
  9. Who is your favorite musician (share a link)?
    • The ICONIC queen of depressed indie music, Lana Del Rey
  10. What do you hope to get out of this class?
    • I hope to gain  a better knowledge of digital media and create works that I am proud of.
  11. Can you sit still for an hour?
    • No, i"m always fidgeting
  12. What is your relationship to visual studies?
    • I am a student studying it, as well as an artist who incorporates my knowledge learned in visual studies classes to improve my art.
  13. What is the relationship between computers and visual studies? 
    • I feel like computers are a great aid in our modern world, but are not necessary for creating quality artwork.
  14. What is your experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere?
    • I've taken two digital classes in high school where i learned Photoshop. I don't have any experience with Premier or Illustrator.
  15. Have you ever created a 3D printed object? 
    • I've designed a project using Tinker cad for my 3D class last semester, but I never printed it.
  16. Do you have a computer at home?
    • Yes, I use my laptop for internet and Photoshop access.
  17. Write a five line story.
    • There was a boy that was very hungry after his English class. He decided to go to the J&H dining hall to get some food before his digital imaging class. He decided to be a skinny legend and eat a salad with water to stay iconic. While he was there he face timed his best friend from home. Together, they chatted and spilled the tea.
  18. Post an image from your winter break 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog